Looking for silent auction ideas that will add to your bottom line without any upfront cost? Offering vacation rentals at your silent auction will add thousands of dollars in extra profits with very little work on your part.
So what’s the secret to raising money with vacation rental packages without any hassles? Its easy if you partner with a company that handles everything for you, just like this:
- You get a nice silent auction flyer with color photos, description, and available dates.
- Property owners set the rental rates and minimum bids.
- Your auction vacation properties can be viewed online to maximize bidding.
- Specific vacation dates are set immediately at the silent auction or booked online.
- That means no blackout dates for the winning bidder to worry about.
- Offer up to 4 different vacation rentals in your live or silent auction.
- Resort destinations available across the U.S. and overseas as well.
- Your non-profit group keeps 50% of the winning bid amount on each auction package.
Sounds good, right? And these aren’t some cheesy timeshare vacations where you have to sit through a sales spiel either. These are standalone homes or an owner’s personal condominium at popular places.
Offer beach vacation rentals in premium resorts like Hilton Head Island, SC, golf and beach stays in Myrtle Beach, SC, or ski vacations in Breckenridge, CO.
To get these live or silent auction vacation packages to raise money for your non-profit, what you need to do is sign up for charity auction vacation packages at Geronimo.com.
It’s easy to sign up and once they confirm your non-profit status, you’ll receive an administrator login to the site. From there, its easy to select your vacation packages, print the flyers and add them to your silent auction.
And just like that, you’ll be able to add thousands of dollars to your auction’s bottom line with no upfront cost.